Yes. As long as the other school has signed up to participate with an approved Student Scholarship Organization (SSO), you can designate a portion of your donation for that school. GRACE transfers those funds to the SSO affiliated with that school and notifies the SSO partner of the donor information. On the pre-registration form online, select other and type in the name of the school. On a paper form, write-in the name of the non-GRACE school.