Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time period covered by a GRACE Scholars Award?
- The award covers the years until the student completes the highest grade at the school
- The award is reviewed annually to determine continuing financial need, to assess whether the student remains in good standing with the school, and to confirm the student is a resident of Georgia.
Is there a maximum award amount that the student can receive?
Yes. The maximum scholarship is the lowest of the following:
- The student’s calculated financial need (CFN) determined by a financial aid service such as FACTS
- 80% of the tuition rate applicable to the student
- An index of per-pupil public school spending in Georgia – the index is established annually by the Georgia Department of Education